Friday, May 8, 2009

thank you uncle X for getting us back online!

we were the victim of mean and hateful viruses. who invented things like that? uncle X saved mama from going cabin fever crazy, or worse! thank you my beloved brother. you are now #1 brother. sorry dave.

she may be wearing pink princess pj's, but her favorite toy is the racetrack.
rainy day walk around the "yard"

who is this crazy mohawked man? our wonderful neighbor carlos! bringing gifts for the kids from his wonderful girlfriend karin.


riding her horse Abbey, in her cowgirl boots and lifejacket. she's excited to get the boat out, she "drives" it as we leave for our walks every day.



daddy and jo on the dancing rock in the front yard. we just got done cutting all the downed trees from our trail after a big windstorm. we lost over a hundred trees. it was crazy watching the trees snap and fall after 36 hours of sustained wind.




1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I must agree...Alex is pretty cool! :-) And cute...what a combo! hehe. I LOOOOVEEE the new pictures. THANK YOU! I have missed seeing updates. I love Logan's smile...what a cutie. And the one of the two of them face to face is beyond sweet. Thanks so much for posting...I know I say this too much...but I can't wait to get everyone together!!

    Love,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete