Monday, August 10, 2009

aunt carmen asked for more and she's got it!

going head first down the slide!
contemplative jo.

playing together constantly now! she races me to his room when he wakes up from naps. a few times she has snuck into his room and woken him up saying "more play wogan?"


mom, carmen and kayli and i in 84, pennsylvania walking on the family farm. thank you carmen for always leaving such sweet comments, being such a wonderful sister to me and keeping kayli and trey remembering their aunt julie who lives too far away.


whitefish lake, city beach.





1 comment:

  1. I forgot about that picture at the farm (though I look like the unibomber..hehe). That was a great time...and you were just expecting Jo. Wow! I love the "contemplative Jo" picture. Thanks so much for being so good about posting!

    ReplyDelete